Monday, September 14, 2009

Moving

We're moving this week so I haven't been adding a lot to my store. I will also be aggressively looking for a job so I won't be able to commit as much time to crafting and Etsy. I will probably use this time to also come up with more idea for products for the shop. I would love your input on what you'd like to see me stock. I am hoping to branch out into more adult-oriented stuff....eventually changing my Etsy banner and avatar to suit a more mature look. Instead of focusing on just little girls, I hope to soon offer hair goodies for all ages. I would love to feature some rhinestone and glitzy bobby pins. Something elegant enough for a wedding maybe. The little kid stuff is just so fun to make but I want to reach a broader customer audience. My speciality is still my bow holders..I love how creative I can get with them. I'm working on a custom order right now that I hope to put up pictures of next week and offer the same design to others. Well, that's all for now. I need to stock up on some supplies so I'm off. Have a wonderful Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment